About Achintya Ayurveda evam Panchkarma Chikitsalaya
Achintya is a Sanskrit word means what is “beyond understanding or inconceivable Ayurveda” The word in Sanskrit consist of two different words . that is “Ayur” meaning life and “Veda” meaning pure knowledge.
Ayurveda is deputy veda of Atharveda Achintya Ayurveda evam Panchakarma Chikitsalaya is well equipped and neat with very clean sanitation.
- Achintya Ayurveda consists of separate I.P.D. rooms.
- Two seperate well equipped very neat & clean Panchakarma Theater.
- Separate Dhyan Kaksha.
- Well furnished and clean O.P.D
“Achintya Ayurveda” is to promote life in harmony with nature.
Create perfect balance between mind,body,sense organs and consciousness as well as behavior and environment with total bliss to enjoy perfect health.
Our aim is also to prevent disease, create health ,promote longevity, prevent aging process through the use of specific diet, exercise programs, personalized daily and seasonal routines panchakarma procedures.
- It increase inner fulfillment and improves productivity.
- Further more it handles health from the field of knowledge of inseparable connection between mind and body through Yoga postures.
- Lastly it handles health from the field of detoxification to enhanced physiological purification programmes.(Panchakarma Treatment)